- Clinical psychologist
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
- Family Therapist
- Sandplay Therapist
- Member of HKIAP (HK Institute of Analytic Psychologist)
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
|Magdalene Kit Yee||Lau||劉潔懿|
SE Assistant / SEP / SE Student Status:
SE Assistant approved to assist, and to provide personal sessions, individual case consultations for all training levels as well as small group case consultation at the beginning level.
- Magdalene Lau is also known as Maggie for most people.
- After graduation from the Clinical Psychologist Program in HKU, she first worked in an NGO before joining the HKSAR Social Welfare Department. Upon retirement she continued her career in private practice.
- She believes in equipping herself continuously in the field in order to find the most suitable approach for each person or couple or family coming for treatment.
- Therefore she first versed herself in Family Therapy, then in Sandplay Therapy, Analytic Psychology, Somatic Experiencing, ISP and DARe.
- She became a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner in 2011 and ever since then has been assisting in the program itself in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and India.
- She is a recognized individual session provider and case consultation for all levels, as well as small group case consultation at the beginning level by SETI
- Treatment of Traumas with Somatic Experiencing
- Family, Couples and Relationship Problems
- Sandplay Therapy for different kinds of Psychological Problems
Credentials and Licences:
- NLP Registered Clinical Psychologist (HK Psychological Association)
- SETI approved SEP
- Structural Family Therapy Practitioner
- Member of HK Sandplay Therapy Association
Business Phone : (852) 5404 5244
HK mobile : (852) 5404 5244
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Language preferred: Cantonese, English, Mandarin