- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP)
- Psychodrama Psychotherapist
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) Therapist
- Whole Body Focusing Therapist
- Systemic Constellation Facilitator
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
|Lydia (Kay Mun)||Mak||麥琪敏|
SE Assistant / SEP / SE Student Status:
SE Assistant approved to assist all levels and provide personal sessions to the Beginning Level.
- Having worked as a Social Worker in Hong Kong for over 25 years, mainly providing individual counselling services and clinical supervision.
- Serving as the Part-time Counseling Fieldwork Instructor in the Master of Counselling program, the Department of Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong for 10 years.
- Approved supervisor of the Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association
To support resolving early developmental trauma, complex trauma, emotional and relational relational traumas, addiction issues.
Credentials and Licences:
- Hong Kong Professional Counseling Association: Approved Supervisor, Associate Fellow
- Master of Social Science (Behavioral Health), University of Hong Kong
- Master of Arts in Family Centered Social Work, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodrama Group and Individual Psychotherapy
- Clinical Externship (Graduate Diploma) in Family Therapy, Ackerman Institute of Family Studies
- Training on Family Reconstruction, Centre on Behavioral Health, HKU
- Certified Hypnotherapist, The Institute of Mental Technology
Somatic Experiencing Journey:
- SEP HK1 (Beg w/ Maggie Phillips, Raja) (Int w/ Berns, Raja) (Adv I w/Sonia / Adv II w/Raja)
- Assist HK2 (Beg w/ Sonia) (Int w/ Cornelia, Sonia & Sonia)
- WhatsApp : (852) 96236077
email : Lydiamak@sracp.org.hk, Lydiamak3@icloud.com