- Social worker
- Satir Family Therapist
- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP)
- DARe Practitioner
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
SEP cum SE Assistant and DARe Practitioner Status:
SE Assistant approved to assist all training levels and to provide personal sessions and case consultations for all training levels.
DARe Practitioner and Training Provider.
Kam has been working for cancer patients and their families for over 20 years. Recently, the work focuses are mainly providing group counseling, family counseling and individual counseling for the cancer patients and their families to tackle all kinds of emotional distress and relationship distress caused by cancer. Moreover, Kam also has to oversee the researches related to cancer service provision and supervise the staff to carry out the service.
For the experience in SE, Kam started to learn SE in 2008. After being certified as a SEP, she has started to be a SE assistant for the HK2 SE training in Hong Kong, TW1, TW2 and TW3 SE training in Taiwan. She also joined the China Earthquake Response Project in Sichuan after the earthquake in 2008.
For the Satir Family Therapy training, Kam learnt Satir Therapy in 2004. After the 2 year training course, she has assisted the local trainers to conduct the Satir Family Therapy workshops for all kinds of clients.
Psycho-oncology counseling, grief counseling, suicide prevention, existential issues, marital issues
Credentials and Licences:
- Master of Social Science in Applied Psychology, the City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Arts in Trauma Psychology, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Social Work (Hon), Polytechnic University of Hong Kong
- Diploma in Nursing, Hong Kong Government Nursing School
Somatic Experiencing Journey:
- Attended SE HK1 training (taught by Maggie Philips, Raja, Sonia and Berns)
- Assisted HK2 (taught by Sonia, Cornelia and Raja)
- Assisted TW 1 & 2 and assisting TW 3 in Taiwan (taught by Maggie Kline and Sonia)
- Business Phone : (852) 60306766
- HK mobile : (852) 60306766
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : (852) 60306766
- Skype: kamfungwong