- Registered Nurse, B.A. (Milan, Italy) 註冊護士 （米蘭大學，義大利）
- Applied Psychology, M.A. (Beijing) 應用心理學 (北京師範大學)
- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP) 體感療癒師
- Clinical Psychology, M.A. (Rome, Italy) 臨床心理學(碩士學位，義大利）
- PhD. Psychology (Candidate, Rome – Italy) 心理學博士（義大利）
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
SE Assistant / SEP / SE Student Status:
SE Assistant approved to assist all levels of training and offer Personal Sessions to the Beginning Level.
- He has been working in China-Hong Kong for more than 15 years；
- He fluently speaks English, Italian, and Chinese（Mandarin and Cantonese）. 語言：英文，義大利語，普通話及廣東話
- In China, he has worked in a Rehabilitation Centre (Half-Way House) for people with mental health problems and as a psychologist in the Students Counselling Centre (2009- 2013). 心理治療師
- He has been Lecturer of Psychology at the PIME Seminary in Italy (2013-2014) and at the Caritas Institute for Higher Education (CIHE), Hong Kong (2015-present). He is also an Invited Lecturer at the Holy Spirit Seminary in Hong Kong (2015-present) teaching a course in Psychology of Religion.心理學教授（義大利，香港）
- He developed theoretical and practical skills in Individual-Group therapy counselling, Family Therapy, Sand Play Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Vocational Training, Schema Therapy, Drama Therapy, Transactional Analysis (TA), Projective tests (i.e. Rorschach), Personality Testing, Bible Psychodrama and Mindfulness.
- He is pursuing a Doctoral Degree at the Pontifical Gregorian University (Rome), in collaboration with the Centre for Child Protection (CCP), with research on the Human Formation of Clergy and Prevention of Child Abuse.
- He has worked extensively with clients dealing with Mental Health problems, Attachment issues, Addictions (internet, alcohol, gambling), PTSD, Psychological/Physical/Sexual abuse, Grief and Loss, OCD, marital conflicts, individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities. He also helps religious and laypeople integrate spirituality and psychology in their lives， providing psychological assessments for sisters, deacons, and candidates to the priesthood.
Credentials and Licences:
- Religious Studies, B.A., Urbaniana University (Italy), 2002-2006
- Philosophy, B.A., Angelicum University (Italy), 1999-2002
- Professional Certificates in Schema Therapy, CBT, Suicide prevention, TAT.
Somatic Experiencing Journey:
- SEP HK-4
- Beg. I-II Sonia 2016
- Beg. II-III Sonia 2016
- Int. I-II Dave Berger 2017
- Int. II-III Sonia 2017
- Adv. I Raja 2018
- Adv. II Sonia 2018
- Re-taken Beg I-II (2018).
- Re-taken Int I-II (2020)
- HK mobile : (852) 69382221
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : (852) 69382221
- Skype : favata.fabio
- WeChat 微信 : fabiolin10