- Registered Social Worker
- Outstanding Social Worker (Hong Kong)
- Part-time Fieldwork Supervisor (CUHK)
- Family Mediator (Hong Kong Mediation Accreditation Association Limited)
- Certified Focusing Trainer (TIFI)
- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP)
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
SEP cum SE Assistant and ISP Practitioner Status:
- Having worked as a Social Worker for more than 30 years, she retired in 2016. Before her retirement, she was the supervisor of 5 integrated Children and Youth Service Center. Before that, she supervised 2 Outreaching Teams and the Counselling Service for Psychotropic Substance Abusers as well as some special projects namely “Life Angel Education Center” and “When Teen Meet Angels”.
- She is now a Part-time Fieldwork Supervisor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, supervising Degree Students in Social Work.
- She is also a Consultant Supervisor of the Supportive Supervision Scheme 2.0 of Hong Kong Social Worker Association and Hong Kong Academy of Social Work, rendering supervision to supervisor-in-training.
She has worked extensively with children, youth and parents and dealing with youth mental health issues, teenage pregnancy, parenting, marital relationship, relational traumas and personal growth.
Credentials and Licences:
- Master of Social Work, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Service Administration, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Social Work, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Diploma in Social Work, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Diploma in Theology (School of Continuing and Professional Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong and Divinity School of Chung Chi College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Certificate on 2006-2007 Hong Kong Systemic Constellation Facilitator Coaching & Training Program (The Human Systems Institute)
- Completed training in Wholebody Focusing Oriented Therapy (The International Focusing Institute)
- Certificate on Children Focusing Companion (The International Focusing Institute)
- Family Reconstruction – Power and Process – Advanced Course (by Dr Cheung Pau Yi Kum and Dr Cheung Ka Hing, Resculpt)
- Certificate on Critical Incident Stress Management: Basic and Individual Crisis Intervention and Peer Support
- Complete the 7 Zentangle Teacher Program, Asia Taiwan.
- Diploma in Basic of Pastel- Nagomi- Art & Advanced Instructive Art Course (Japan Pastel Hope Art Association)
Somatic Experiencing Journey:
- First took SEP HK4 (Beg. w/ Sonia 2016, Int. w/ Sonia & Dave Berger 2017, Adv. w/ Sonia & Raja 2018)
- Re-took SEP HK5 (Beg. w/ Sonia 2018, Int. w/ Pedro Prado 2019, Adv. I w/ Raja, Adv.II w/ Sonia 2020 )
- HK mobile : (852) 90451190
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : (852) 90451190
- Skype : elisacheng1211
- WeChat : (852) 90451190