Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
DARe Practitioner and Supervisor (attachment and developmental trauma)
Family Constellation Facilitator
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
|Amar, Ling Chan
SEP cum SE Assistant and DARe Practitioner Status:
SE Assistant approved to provide personal sessions, personal case consultations and small group case consultations for all SE training levels.
DARe Practitioner, Training Provider of DARe Sessions and Individual Case Consultation Provider for DARe students and graduates in Hong Kong.
- Have been working in the family and children service field with traumatized children and adults over 15 years, and have witnessed the healing wisdom and health inside each person and believe it’s our innate capacity to heal.
- Learning background: Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Attachment Therapy (DARe), Attachment-based Play Therapy, Early Trauma Healing (Pre-and-Peri-Natal Psychology), Internal Family System(IFS), Object Relation Therapy, Family Constellation, NARM Inner Circle(Developmental Trauma), Ericksonian Hypnosis, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Resonance Therapy….
- Have been assisting Dr. Diane Poole Heller in her Somatic Attachment Training in USA and Germany since 2013 and also assisting in SE training in Taiwan and Hong Kong since 2012.
- Have attended many post-advanced trainings by Dr. Peter Levine, such as Eye of the Needle 1&2, Shame and Pride, Body Reading and Developmental Trauma, Bone and Viscera, Aggression and Depression, Syndrome, Trauma and Children…
Attachment and Developmental Issues, Early Trauma (Pre and Perinatal work), Relational Work
Somatic Experiencing Journey:
- Assisting Taiwan SE 1 from Beg level to Adv level w/Maggie and Sonia
- Assisting Taiwan SE 2 from Beg level to Adv level w/Maggie and Sonia
- Assisting Taiwan SE 3 Beg and Int I/II to Adv level w/Maggie and Sonia
- Assisting HK5 from Beg I/II to Int level w/Sonia and Pedro
- Assisting in Singapore w/Abi Blakeslee
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: amar_prem