- Medical Doctor (MBBS, HKU)
- Psychiatrist (Specialist in Psychiatry)
- MRCPsych (UK)
- FHKCPsych, FHKAM (Psychiatry
- Certified Hypnotherapist (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner (SEP)
|Given Name||Family Name||Chinese Name|
|Dr. Patrick||Chu Lap Sun||朱立新|
SE Assistant / SEP / SE Student Status:
SE Assistant approved to assist all Levels and provide personal session for the Beginning Level.
Dr CHU is a psychiatrist in private practice in Hong Kong. (Mental Health Professionals www.mentalhealth-pro.com)
He has clinical experience in the public sector for about 20 years. He was the educational supervisor of psychotherapy of the Hospital Authority (2008-2010).
He is a member of the clinical division of Psychotherapy of the Hong Kong College of Psychiatrists, and a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, U.K.
Dr Chu’s therapy approach is integrative and holistic. The goal is relieve of sufferings.
Mood disorders, depression, anxiety, panic, psychosomatic symptoms, psychological and developmental trauma, adjustment disorder, study or work related stress, burnout, midlife crisis
Credentials and Licences:
- Psychotherapy Society of Hong Kong, member
- Hong Kong Institute of Analytical Psychology (HKIAP), member
Somatic Experiencing Journey:
- SEP HK1 (Beg w/Maggie Philips, Raja) (Int w/Raja, Sonia) (Adv I w/Sonia / Adv II w/Raja)
- Assisting HK5 from (Beg I/II w/Sonia)
- Business: (852) 2117 1161
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org